Monday 16 July 2012

Dehli Days Table mats & Coasters

Dehli Days coasters by Ella Doran

Dehli Days table mats and coasters by Ella Doran

Dehli Days placemats by Ella Doran

The studio is full of activity at the moment, as we race to get all our samples ready so we can include them in our new brochure. We are photographing the new along with some of my old classic designs, Dehli Days above is one of them and I thought you might like to know a bit of background to the designs.

The images I took on a magical trip to Delhi and Jaipur a few years ago. I wanted to capture the colour and vibrancy of the country along with focusing on the modes of transport on offer to me as a traveller. The lorries were all so photogenic I could have spent my whole time purely recording them. But I thought I would show you some other images that I have just dug up, ones that did not make the cut, but they transport me back to my enjoyable time there. The colour amidst the chaos, the character and graphic stimulation to the eye is crazy..... enjoy!


Pictures of India by Ella Doran

Pictures of India by Ella Doran

Pictures of India by Ella Doran

Pictures of India by Ella Doran

Pictures of India by Ella Doran


Pictures of India by Ella Doran


Pictures of India by Ella Doran


Pictures of India by Ella Doran




1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. Cant wait till i get the chance to go to Jaipur...next year maybe.
    www.frescocreative.com.au

    ReplyDelete