Thursday 31 October 2013

An invitation for YOU to particpate in my 'Love of Bikes' Art Project -


Following on from my last blog post I have been reflecting on my Bikes of Hackney series and have decided that I would like to shift the focus from the solitary rather 'handsome' bikes that I have photographed in and around Hackney to exploring the relationship of bike owners with their bikes .... 


 .... so I am inviting you and your friends to come along on your bikes and allow me to photograph you in all your regalia - be it your weekend 'Best' or your swimming costume (please note it  probably will be cold!) - my aim is to simply capture you and your trusty 2 wheels with my camera as and how you like to pose. 

Thanks to the folks at East London Design Store who are showcasing my new collection Pop Art goes Design from the 7th of November I will be setting up my camera, with tripod and backdrop to photograph as many of you who are willing to come along - so Spread the Word - the weekend of the 16th and 17th November between 12 and 3pm at 6a Ada Street, London Fields, London E8 4QU - just off Broadway Market!  


I look forward to seeing you there :-)

with love

Ella 


No comments:

Post a Comment